Forum

Calc Builder Support

Calc Builder support
Forums
Public write access is disabled. Please login

loadmodule in result and pop-up jce 09.03.2015 01:30

Hi,

I need to get out in the form results in some cases my form richiest contact. Normally I use load module function. I tried to load a form of RSForm or formcontact but if you are loaded into "exit layout" form result not work. I believe there is a conflict. also happens to me with a link with jce media pop-up. I use an editor function to release an article in the pop-up after pressing a link but it opens the link in a new page.
Clearly the same code in another part of the site works perfectly.

how do I fix?

thank you

Re: loadmodule in result and pop-up jce 09.03.2015 08:56

Hi,
you can't load modules inside a dynamic content as the calcbuilder result, joomla executes loadmodule function only when the page loads, not for the ajax results recovered afterwards. We'd suggest to load the module required at the same article below calcbuilder and use javascript to show/hide it as needed.
For integrating third party modules or functions inside the result, you should contact those extensions support instead, asking how to get the right html that you could print at the result as any other calculation result, or the javascript that you can add at 'executed after calculate' to show/launch the functions.

Hope this helps, regards
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es
Are you satisfied with our products/services/support?
Please help us to keep improving, add a review at  joomla extensions site and  magento connect

Our clients' feedback