Forum

Calc Builder Support

Calc Builder support
Forums
Public write access is disabled. Please login

Parse Error 04.04.2013 14:53

Hey guys

I have recently started using Calc Builder and noticed whenever i click on the Calculate button at the bottom i get a Parse Error.

"Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '=', expecting T_VARIABLE or '$' in public_html/******/components/com_calcbuilder/models/calcbuilder.php(400) : eval()'d code on line 1

What can be causing this and what is the way around it?

Thanks for your time.

Re: Parse Error 04.04.2013 15:26

Also i have just started getting this error.

Fatal error: Unsupported operand types in /public_html/******/components/com_calcbuilder/models/calcbuilder.php(377) : eval()'d code on line 1

Again any help fixing it would be great.

Re: Parse Error 04.04.2013 17:39

Hello,
these errors may be caused for any expression you have written at the code section with a wrong sintax. You may have added any variable without the $ sign, or maybe one of your lines doesn't end with ; , you may have missmatched parentheses...we suggest to double-check your math expressions, maybe you can comment /* */ sections of your code to help you find where is the wrong expression located.

If you can't figure out which is the problem, please open a ticket at the helpdesk and paste your code there, we could take a look and let you know which could be the problem.

Thanks, regards
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es
Are you satisfied with our products/services/support?
Please help us to keep improving, add a review at  joomla extensions site and  magento connect

Our clients' feedback