Forum

List Manager Support

List Manager support
Forums
No se permite escribir sin estar logado. Por favor, login

Fatal Error in Version 1.1.1 Joomla 1.6.1 29.11.2012 02:54

Hello

I get always following error when clicking on "manage data" in backend:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method JDatabaseMySQLi::loadColumn() in /administrator/components/com_listmanager/models/listing.php on line 554

In Frontend I get following error:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method JDatabaseMySQLi::loadColumn() in /components/com_listmanager/models/serverpages.php on line 799

Can you help?

Rafi

Re: Fatal Error in Version 1.1.1 Joomla 1.6.1 29.11.2012 10:13

Hello,

We uploaded again Lm version. Please, download and install now to check if solves your issue.

Regards,
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: Fatal Error in Version 1.1.1 Joomla 1.6.1 29.11.2012 12:54

Almost good. Now I get this one, when clicking on "New" after "manage data" :
Fatal error: Call to undefined method JDatabaseMySQLi::escape() in /administrator/components/com_listmanager/models/listing.php on line 89

Re: Fatal Error in Version 1.1.1 Joomla 1.6.1 29.11.2012 16:22

Hello,
ok, sorry for the inconveniences, please try again the download. With new version joomla 3.x we have used some functions that do seem to keep backward-compatibility for 1.7 but not for 1.6.

Please let us know if now you get rid of those error messages.

Regards
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: Fatal Error in Version 1.1.1 Joomla 1.6.1 29.11.2012 19:05

We get closer. Now Backend seems to work. But I still have Frontend-Issues. The whole List is showing up. But when I click new or update, the detailview remains empty. There are no fields to fillout or update. There is just an empty frame and the "cancel" and "save"-button.

And - this could be a lack of knowledge on my side - when having the option "only user records" selected, there is no record showing up, even if I am logged in with an according user.

Re: Fatal Error in Version 1.1.1 Joomla 1.6.1 30.11.2012 10:33

Hello,

Frontend form layout is by default empty. You should go to 'Form Layout' in your list to define your own form. You can check Quick guide on page 10 for more info.

If you want to use 'only user records' option, you should add a field called 'User' to your list and save each record with this user to see it in frontend.

Regards,
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: Fatal Error in Version 1.1.1 Joomla 1.6.1 30.11.2012 21:41

Unfortunately 'only user records' option doesn't work in my case. I have a field type 'user' but when i set 'only user records' then list is always empty, even if there are rows with the according user name.

And if I set this option, I cannot insert a row in Frontend. I can fillout the form and push 'save', but then nothing is showing up in the table and there is nothing saved on the database. If I save a record in Backend with the according username, in Frontend the table is still empty.

If it is a small change, let me know the code, so I can change it for myself, otherwise I have always to export data and import it again. Or is there an easier way to keep data at reinstall?

Thanks!

Re: Fatal Error in Version 1.1.1 Joomla 1.6.1 30.11.2012 23:44

Ok, it's solved now. There are some files to modify, so it's simpler to reinstall again.

If you want to keep your database when unistalling, you can edit this file:

joomla\administrator\components\com_listmanager\sql\uninstall.mysql.utf8.sql

deleting all lines to empty the file. Then you could uninstall and reinstall again .
We suggest that you previously export your data anyway, to keep a backup just in case.

Regards
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es
Are you satisfied with our products/services/support?
Please help us to keep improving, add a review at  joomla extensions site and  magento connect

Lo que nuestros clientes opinan de nosotros