Forum

List Manager Support

List Manager support
Forums
No se permite escribir sin estar logado. Por favor, login

Totals do not show in export 10.07.2012 21:58

Dear Support,

I have used listmanager to create a tool where users can input data of numerical type and I have selected "YES" for the "Show totals" option. However, when I export to pdf or excel, the totals are not being exported along and it is very useful for us that the totals are exported along

Could you kindly assist on how we can have the totals also exported along with the data.

I have done this using joomla 2.5 and using listmanager version 1.0.1

Looking forward to your assistance

Anselm

Re: Totals do not show in export 11.07.2012 09:02

Hello,

Total values are calculated in frontend. If you want to add total line to excel and pdf you should change at least these files:

/components/com_listmanager/views/listmanager/tmpl/excel.php
/components/com_listmanager/views/listmanager/tmpl/excelfiltered.php
/components/com_listmanager/views/listmanager/tmpl/pdf.php
/components/com_listmanager/views/listmanager/tmpl/pdffiltered.php

Regards,
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: Totals do not show in export 11.07.2012 10:36

Hi MsTeam,

Could you kindly guide on what exactly I need to do and where on these files in order to have the totals line exported in both excel and pdf

Thanks

Anselm

Re: Totals do not show in export 11.07.2012 11:07

Hello,
in order to insert a new line to the exported files, the code to add is not a simple one, so we suggest to change our code only if you have at least a base knowledge of php in order to avoid errors. In case you want to give it a try, the change would consist in dynamically adding values as the lines are being created, and add a new one at the end with these calculated values.
If you want us to create a custom version for you, you could also ask for a quote, please use the email or place a ticket at helpdesk if you are interested.

Thank you
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es
Are you satisfied with our products/services/support?
Please help us to keep improving, add a review at  joomla extensions site and  magento connect

Lo que nuestros clientes opinan de nosotros