Forum

List Manager Support

List Manager support
Forums
No se permite escribir sin estar logado. Por favor, login

Internet Explore Does not save with HTML fields active 03.06.2012 19:46

Dear Support,

I have some fields types as HTML Editor. I am using Joomla's TinyMCE as the editor.

The problem is that I cannot save when using Internet explorer. Please help is solving this. Mine is Joomla version 1.5

Thanks

Anselm

Re: Internet Explore Does not save with HTML fields active 04.06.2012 11:40

Hello,
please download again the patch for j1.5 (filteredexport.zip) from customer area. In addition to the change for the filtered records, some other section must be changed, in order to avoid an IE issue with html comments, which are included by the editor.
Regards
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: Internet Explore Does not save with HTML fields active 04.06.2012 22:59

Dear Support,

Thanks for the response.

Unfortunately the editor options like use of bullets with the editor (TinyMCE) do not work. They only work after turning on the Compatibility view. Unfortunately when the compatibility view is switched on, the list of entries already entered are displayed in a distorted way and do not fit within the page.

Please help in rectifying this

Anselm

Re: Internet Explore Does not save with HTML fields active 05.06.2012 10:44

Hello,
tested here (joomla 1.5+tiny editor+default template) and the bullets work without problem, and lists (ul and ol) are shown on the records table as they are introduced, tested both FF and IE. So if you can't see the bullets you may have some css style overwriting the list class, could be your template css or another one added, because our css doesn't style the lists, so they will inherit all other styles applied.

Hope this helps, regards
Moonsoft Team
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: Internet Explore Does not save with HTML fields active 06.06.2012 14:15

Dear Support,

Thanks for your response. Unfortunately it is not working for me yet. I have tried with even the default joomla template Beez and still I cannot save or use the bullet and numbering buttons of the TinyMCE editor.

Please kindly help further.

Anselm

Re: Internet Explore Does not save with HTML fields active 06.06.2012 14:20

Hello,

Sorry but we can´t reproduce here. Send us your url to test it.

Regards,
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: Internet Explore Does not save with HTML fields active 06.06.2012 15:44

Dear Support,

Could you send me a email address to which I may send the link and login details

Thanks

Anselm

Edited by MSTeam - 06.06.2012 16:08

Edited by moon_504 - 06.06.2012 16:12

Re: Internet Explore Does not save with HTML fields active 06.06.2012 16:21

Hello,
we just entered your site, and we can see bullets working ok . We even added a test record (please delete it), and we can see ordered and unordered list showing ok at the table.

Regards
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: Internet Explore Does not save with HTML fields active 06.06.2012 16:42

Dear Support,

Thanks for prompt reply. Indeed these work well for all browsers except internet explorer which I have tried with versions 8 and 9 and from different computers, but both have been problematic

Am very surprised that you test have been non problematic with Internet explorer. Could you send me an email to which I can send you my screen shorts? What could be causing the problem for me.

Please help

Anselm

Re: Internet Explore Does not save with HTML fields active 06.06.2012 17:51

Hello,

Your version of tinyMCE has several errors with IE>=8. You can check it at:

http://www.tinymce.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=26949
http://www.devicemedia.ca/tinymce-vs-internet-explorer-9-ie9-problem-solved/

and a lot of pages describing the problem.

Please contact your editor support if you still have problems using it.

Regards,
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es
Are you satisfied with our products/services/support?
Please help us to keep improving, add a review at  joomla extensions site and  magento connect

Lo que nuestros clientes opinan de nosotros