Forum

List Manager Support

List Manager support
Forums
No se permite escribir sin estar logado. Por favor, login

Text Area Format 26.04.2012 14:40

Hi

Don't know if this is possible. On the list out put the text in the 'Text Area' box loses it's format when saved.

For example I input it like this

Line 1
Line 2
Line 3

But it comes out on the saved page like this

Line 1 Line 2 Line 3

It's as if the carriage return is being ignored. Is there a way to retain it's format?

Also is it possible to change the date output format? It reads 2012-04-26 I would like it to read 26-4-2012.

And lastly (sorry) under the basic options there is an option to order the output by the column name. I tried it by date and it works but it orders it by the oldest date first. I need it by newest date first.

Edited by moon_459 - 26.04.2012 16:06

Re: Text Area Format 27.04.2012 11:34

Hello,
yes, records are missing line-breaks when saving from textarea. To show exactly same formatted text at the table, you can use HTML field type. We also can send you a modified file to force textarea to print lines at the table, please place a ticket with the request at helpdesk in order we could exchange files.

For next version of this extension, date format will be customizable through administration, and so will be the order selected (ascending/descending) for default view. At this time, this only can be achived through a slight change on the module code, if you can't wait to next release and you want to give it a try, also comment at the ticket and we could point you where changes should be introduced.

Best regards
Moonsoft Team
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es
Are you satisfied with our products/services/support?
Please help us to keep improving, add a review at  joomla extensions site and  magento connect

Lo que nuestros clientes opinan de nosotros