Forum

List Manager Support

List Manager support
Forums
No se permite escribir sin estar logado. Por favor, login

SQL-Statement WHERE 17.01.2023 12:31

Hi,
How can I manage that only data are displayed according to a SQL-WHERE-Clause ?
I have configured all details and coloms but only special-Data should be displayed like a WHERE statement...

Greetings from Berlin / Germany
Hajo

Re: SQL-Statement WHERE 17.01.2023 18:03

Hi,
if you just need to display the filtered data (without data edition), you have the option to create a database view, using your default db manager, so you can introduce required conditions. Here some instructions about creating database views:

https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/8.0/en/create-view.html

Then you can publish that view using List Manager, as with any other table, so you will be handling only the filtered data.

Hope this helps, regards
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: SQL-Statement WHERE 18.01.2023 10:32

Hello!
I have needed in such option to and found that in this case in Display window a button Form layout disappeared and if I try Manage data - get this error: "Prepared statement needs to be re-prepared".

Edited by calmdevil - 18.01.2023 10:57

Re: SQL-Statement WHERE 18.01.2023 12:16

Hello,
that's right, a database view is, by definition, a non-editable set of data, so you won't be able to configure edition or directly manage data, either using ListManager or your default db manager. One of the reasons is that a view can contain not only filtered data from a single table, but a grouped set of records, a variable set of columns gathered from different joined tables...etc. So a view can only be published as a read-only table.

Thanks, regards
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: SQL-Statement WHERE 18.01.2023 14:44

Yes, its all clear, but in front module not displays any data.
Main table elements: id_internal, species, breed_ru, breed_en, photo
View table elements: id_internal, breed_ru, breed_en, photo (CREATE VIEW dog_breeds AS SELECT id_internal, breed_rus, breed_eng, photo FROM breeds WHERE specie=1;)

Edited by calmdevil - 18.01.2023 14:44

Re: SQL-Statement WHERE 18.01.2023 16:00

Hi,
have you already confirmed at your database that the view contains the records expected? That would discard any problem with the view itself or the condition set to query the required records.
If you can see the records at your view, then recheck your listmanager configuration, maybe you have set any specific filter to be applied on first load, or you have not set any column as visible for the front-end.
If still you're not able to find out what's missing please place a ticket at the helpdesk sharing an access and we'll take a look at your configuration.

Thanks, regards
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es
Are you satisfied with our products/services/support?
Please help us to keep improving, add a review at  joomla extensions site and  magento connect

Lo que nuestros clientes opinan de nosotros