Forum

List Manager Support

List Manager support
Forums
No se permite escribir sin estar logado. Por favor, login

Having some issues in List Manager Version 4.1.15 Joomla Version 4.x 24.04.2022 19:06

Hi LMSteam,

I'm Have some issues in LM4.1.15 :

1- Checkbox Filter show only database value not screen value (I have option list using different id, value), but table is showing screen value normal ,and if I use the (select) filter it show screen value normal. only this is not showing when i use Checkbox Filter

2- Filter page not saving previous stored Field, it only saves the name of the filter and every time I need to add/edit the filter I have to reconfigure all the filters previously stored.

3- Bulk update stay on the same page after saving, it does not redirect back to table, need manually click back.

4- in the Data Layout page if you add toolbar above the table, then by accident you saved the page without adding any option/filter to the toolbar , then you will loose the middle table, it will just disappear and can't be recovered by access the page again.

Regards

Ali

Re: Having some issues in List Manager Version 4.1.15 Joomla Version 4.x 25.04.2022 10:40

Hi LMSteam,

I forgot to report one more issue ..

The hyperlink generated in the table record after using (link to other list) filed type shows database value not the screen value, in my case the screen value is different from database value.

I'm Have some issues in LM4.1.15 :

1- Checkbox Filter show only database value not screen value (I have option list using different id, value), but table is showing screen value normal ,and if I use the (select) filter it show screen value normal. only this is not showing when i use Checkbox Filter

2- Filter page not saving previous stored Field, it only saves the name of the filter and every time I need to add/edit the filter I have to reconfigure all the filters previously stored.

3- Bulk update stay on the same page after saving, it does not redirect back to table, need manually click back.

4- in the Data Layout page if you add toolbar above the table, then by accident you saved the page without adding any option/filter to the toolbar , then you will loose the middle table, it will just disappear and can't be recovered by access the page again.

Regards

Ali

Re: Having some issues in List Manager Version 4.1.15 Joomla Version 4.x 26.04.2022 09:54

Hi,
some of these issues have already been reported, so they should work as expected if you upgrade to the latest version 4.1.16. However we are not able to reproduce number 2, so if after the upgrade you still have problems you will need to add a ticket at the helpdesk with an access and steps to reproduce so we can debug directly at your site. And about number 3, this is the expected behaviour, after saving you need to go back to the list clicking the button.

Hope this helps, regards
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: Having some issues in List Manager Version 4.1.15 Joomla Version 4.x 26.05.2022 12:12

Hi,
Referring to issue no.2
"Filter page not saving previous stored Field, it only saves the name of the filter and every time I need to add/edit the filter I have to reconfigure all the filters previously stored."
It's not saving filters when using Safari (Im using mac OS Big Sur 11.6.6) and updated to latest version LM4.1.17
it seems to be working fine on windows Edge...Not on Safari

Regards

Ali

Re: Having some issues in List Manager Version 4.1.15 Joomla Version 4.x 27.05.2022 09:39

Hi,

This is a bug safari related. Can you please try with latest version 4.1.18

Regards,
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: Having some issues in List Manager Version 4.1.15 Joomla Version 4.x 27.05.2022 13:32

Hi,

I just updated to the latest version 4.1.18 and now its working fine on Safari , thank you

Regards

Ali
Are you satisfied with our products/services/support?
Please help us to keep improving, add a review at  joomla extensions site and  magento connect

Lo que nuestros clientes opinan de nosotros