Forum

List Manager Support

List Manager support
Forums
No se permite escribir sin estar logado. Por favor, login

Problem with Table/List Configuration 21.03.2022 14:53

Hi MSTeam
I have problem with Table/List Configuration in Fields/Columns configuration area, I can't save it or close it after i change some configuration, and now the table shows error in frontside when i click to edit the data inside the table by editable inline function.
The error msg is :"You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '002' at line 3"
i'm using Joomla! 4.1.0
List Manager 4.1.13

what can I do to fix this problem please ?

Regards

Ali

Re: Problem with Table/List Configuration 21.03.2022 15:37

Hi,
that message can be due to any configuration change that you may have made either to your database table and/or to the fields configuration. Maybe you have filled out some data rows and then tried to change the field type to a wrong one according to previous data stored, or configured any sql query with any syntax error. We'd need to check your configuration to confirm the origin of the issue and let you know how to solve, so we suggest to place a private ticket with an access for us to check.

Thanks, regards
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: Problem with Table/List Configuration 21.03.2022 17:44

Hi,
I've already placed a private ticket with the site login information
my private ticket ID :2020

Please check

Regards

Ali
Are you satisfied with our products/services/support?
Please help us to keep improving, add a review at  joomla extensions site and  magento connect

Lo que nuestros clientes opinan de nosotros