Forum

List Manager Support

List Manager support
Forums
No se permite escribir sin estar logado. Por favor, login

Bulk update not working in LIST MANAGER in Joomla 4 18.03.2022 08:23

Hi MSTeam

I need help please...

After I configured Fields/Columns to be include in bulk update and added bulk update options in data layout by adding it after adding top toolbar to the table, BUT the bulk update function in front page is NOT function at all.
When I choose one/more column in front page from the table data I added then after I click on bulk update bottom up there, it opens uneditable forums window and can't enter any data there, even if fields type set to Number/Text/Options.

I hope you can help me solve this problem, Thank you

Regards

Ali

Edited by aliwari - 18.03.2022 08:27

Re: Bulk update not working in LIST MANAGER in Joomla 4 18.03.2022 10:00

Hi,

Can you please download and install latest version and try again? It contains some script changes and improvements for frontend compatibility.

We look forward your feedback.

Thanks. Regards,
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: Bulk update not working in LIST MANAGER in Joomla 4 18.03.2022 15:00

Hi,
Thank you for your fast reply ..
I've downloaded and installed the latest version4.1.13 of List Manager and I'm using the latest version of Joomla 4 too, the problem is still the same with the bulk update....
is there any other way to fix it please ?

Regards

Ali

Re: Bulk update not working in LIST MANAGER in Joomla 4 21.03.2022 09:07

Hi,
we've been testing this function and we're unable to reproduce here, the bulk update seems to work without problems using latest version. Please double check you have configured any of the fields (at least one) as 'bulk update' at the configuration to have it included into the bulk update form , and that you have cleared your site and browser cache to discard any old stored script causing problems with the view.

If you're unable to solve, you can place a new private ticket at the helpdesk sharing an access to an installation where we can debug the issue, and we'll let you know how to solve.

Thanks, regards
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: Bulk update not working in LIST MANAGER in Joomla 4 21.03.2022 15:22

Hi
I've submitted private ticket at the Helpdesk ticket ID no. "2020" , I shared there an access to my website/backend
Please check it as soon as possible, thanks

Regards

Ali
Are you satisfied with our products/services/support?
Please help us to keep improving, add a review at  joomla extensions site and  magento connect

Lo que nuestros clientes opinan de nosotros