Forum

List Manager Support

List Manager support
Forums
No se permite escribir sin estar logado. Por favor, login

Email & Export to PDF not working 15.06.2018 18:14

1. When I try to export to PDF (filtered or normal) the pdf show up, but I cannot download it or save it to disk: save as...). It does work with Excel, but not with PDF
2. When i type in a valid emailaddress end click "Emaillist to", a invalid email address" error pops up. Why?

Sending mail from the "send test mail" in the Joomla configuration document does work.

Any idea's?
BR, Johan

Edited by jdg072 - 15.06.2018 18:14

Re: Email & Export to PDF not working 18.06.2018 08:35

Hi,
we're not able to reproduce here, the pdf shows on each browser using the configured viewer, but all of them have a 'save' option in order to download, also tried the email function and the email launches without problem here. So we'd like to check directly at your site, can you please open a private ticket at the helpdesk and share the url where we can see the list working?

Thanks, regards
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: Email & Export to PDF not working 03.07.2018 00:48

Hi,

I have same problem.

E-mail function does not work.
http://lynxgear.lv/lv/katalogi/

Re: Email & Export to PDF not working 03.07.2018 09:54

Hi,

As List Manager use the Joomla core email function, we suggest to check Joomla email configuration. Also, you could open a private ticket at the helpdesk and share the url where we can see the list working.

Thanks, regards
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es
Are you satisfied with our products/services/support?
Please help us to keep improving, add a review at  joomla extensions site and  magento connect

Lo que nuestros clientes opinan de nosotros