Forum

List Manager Support

List Manager support
Forums
No se permite escribir sin estar logado. Por favor, login

import did not work 03.08.2016 14:18

Hi Guys,

I tried to import datas via "import" function. I used an excell file but i got error message.

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): /var/www/web27642842/html/2h-components.de/media/com_listmanager/listmanager_export.xls:1: parser error : Start tag expected, 'dels/listing.php on line 1367

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): ^ in /var/www/web27642842/html/2h-components.de/administrator/components/com_listmanager/models/listing.php on line 1367

Fatal error: Call to a member function children() on null in /var/www/web27642842/html/2h-components.de/administrator/components/com_listmanager/models/listing.php on line 1370

????
thnx, martin

Re: import did not work 03.08.2016 15:37

Hi,
please double check you used the proper option in order to load data. 'Import list' is intended to recover a backup of a List Manager list (structure and data), if you're trying to just load data using csv you must use 'Manage data'->'Load data from csv' option instead. There you can select your line and field separator and upload your .CSV file

Regards
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: import did not work 04.08.2016 09:22

thnx, solved!
Are you satisfied with our products/services/support?
Please help us to keep improving, add a review at  joomla extensions site and  magento connect

Lo que nuestros clientes opinan de nosotros