Forum

List Manager Support

List Manager support
Forums
No se permite escribir sin estar logado. Por favor, login

No Pagination options without "Add" being enabled 15.04.2016 23:06

I have the latest version of ListManager and it's great (just renewed my subscription), but for some reason my lists do not show the pagination lines at the top of bottom of lists unless I enable the "Add" button for that user group. I want Guests to be able to see the listings (and page through them), but don't want guests to be able to Add entries. And without having "Add" enabled, all that shows at the top and bottom of my lists is a long "Search" bar. The pagination options should ALWAYS be visible, since you can't page up or down the listing without them.

Re: No Pagination options without 'Add' being enabled 18.04.2016 08:15

I have the latest version of ListManager and it's great (just renewed my subscription), but for some reason my lists do not show the pagination lines at the top of bottom of lists unless I enable the "Add" button for that user group. I want Guests to be able to see the listings (and page through them), but don't want guests to be able to Add entries. And without having "Add" enabled, all that shows at the top and bottom of my lists is a long "Search" bar. The pagination options should ALWAYS be visible, since you can't page up or down the listing without them.

I am also facing same problem

Re: No Pagination options without 'Add' being enabled 18.04.2016 11:40

Hi,

Please upgrade to latest version 2.2.17 and let us know if you can reproduce the issue.

Regards,
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es
Are you satisfied with our products/services/support?
Please help us to keep improving, add a review at  joomla extensions site and  magento connect

Lo que nuestros clientes opinan de nosotros