Forum

List Manager Support

List Manager support
Forums
No se permite escribir sin estar logado. Por favor, login

Managing list with many colomns 22.01.2012 19:34

hi,

Is it possible to have many views of the same table, I've a table with 50 colomns, I thought it would be easier to have 5 lists with 10 colomns than 1 with 50 colomns.

Thanks

Re: Managing list with many colomns 23.01.2012 10:10

Hello,
you can have multiple views of the same table, using for example module view, but the configuration parameters of the columns visible belong to the table, so they will remain the same for all the views created.
Maybe we should think about new configuration parameters to handle this possibility, but at this time, the only way to get this is to make some coding at the view, changing the flag of visible columns according to the article or module where the list is located.

Best regards
Moonsoft Team
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: Managing list with many colomns 23.01.2012 23:43

Hello,

Thanks for your answer, could you tell me the files as have to modify to manage the "visible" flag myself.

Vincent

Re: Managing list with many colomns 24.01.2012 09:59

Hello,
you can try to modify the view, where the headers are recovered into an arry. Check this file

joomla/modules/mod_listmanager/tmpl/content.php

and search for the function 'recogeDatos'

function recogeDatos<?php echo $seed;?>(){
arrCabeceras<?php echo $seed;?>=JSON.parse($('<?php echo $seed;?>cb_resultado').getChildren()[0].value);
arrDatos<?php echo $seed;?>=JSON.parse($('<?php echo $seed;?>cb_resultado').getChildren()[1].value);

//HERE YOU CAN CHANGE THE FLAG VISIBLE FOR THE HEADERS, THEY COME INDEXED
//FROM 0 TO THE TOTAL NUMBER, ORDERED AS YOU DID AT BACK-END.

for(var c=0;c<arrCabeceras<?php echo $seed;?>.length;c++){

if(...........)
arrCabeceras<?php echo $seed;?>[c]['visible']='0';

}
}

Hope this helps, best regards

Edited by MSTeam - 24.01.2012 10:04
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es
Are you satisfied with our products/services/support?
Please help us to keep improving, add a review at  joomla extensions site and  magento connect

Lo que nuestros clientes opinan de nosotros