Forum

List Manager Support

List Manager support
Forums
No se permite escribir sin estar logado. Por favor, login

load from csv not working completely 14.07.2015 22:11

Hi, I'm trying to load values from csv, when it's working it will host ca.2000 records, each one belonging to 1-4 "specializzazioni" (=specializations) .
The required format, according to fields I've put in is:
n.iscr.;Cognome;Nome;Data di nascita;Specializzazione;
The "specializzazione" field is a multiple option (list), already populated by hand with the 6 types expected.
I'm trying to load the file below, it gets imported, but creates empty specializzazione values when it meets multiple values, despite the file being written down according to instructions (For multivalued fields, separate values with a # character, this way: val1#val2#val3).
You can find the file attached here.
Please let me know what I'm doing wrong.
PS
The list you access in the backend under "list data" is not paginated, I can only look at first 20, 30.. 100 or all records... is it only a problem of my installation?
Thanks and regards,

CSV sample:
2569;xyzdsa;asdsad;11/03/55;chirurgia
2221;dfgdfgsa;adsasad;22/05/50;#Cardiologia#Radiologia indirizzo radiologia diagnostica
3323;sdfsadsa;ahgfad;11/12/66;chirurgia
2867;wxyzdsa;asuiyad;26/10/61;#Cardiologia#Medicina generale

Re: load from csv not working completely 15.07.2015 10:12

Hi,

Please download the latest version of LM and upgrade as it includes some minor fixes regarding backend. Please also ensure you are entering at the multivalue csv the values of your options (not the options name).

Regards,
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: load from csv not working completely 16.07.2015 15:06

Thanks, the update solved all the issues
Are you satisfied with our products/services/support?
Please help us to keep improving, add a review at  joomla extensions site and  magento connect

Lo que nuestros clientes opinan de nosotros