Forum

List Manager Support

List Manager support
Forums
No se permite escribir sin estar logado. Por favor, login

adding data in a modalbox 21.06.2015 16:44

Hello,

i would add new data in a list. At "front view config" i set "Show Form in modal box" to "yes"
The list has 4 columns (date, text, texarea, htlm-edit)

when i add new data, a modal box opend. i can write data in the first 3 Inputs, but nothing in the HMTL-Edit. And when i click to "save", nothing happens.

No data saving, modal box doesn't close ....... only the "cancel" Button works

you can test it at http://demo3.fr-its.de

you find 2 lists. 1 with "modal box", and 1 without

Re: adding data in a modalbox 22.06.2015 12:09

Hello,
most editors and plugins for editors have known bugs/problems to show properly on a modal box. At your example page we tried to 'toggle' editor and then the record saved properly, while the editor on its default state refused even to type any text inside. At this time any workaround proposed at the forums of the editors we have tried failed to work with joomla, we'll keep trying all solutions (there are many still on queue to be tried) and upgrade LM as soon as any valid solution is found.

Regards
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: adding data in a modalbox 08.07.2015 23:16

I told you that the HTML field does not work with the ModalBox. Since Joomla 3.4.3 (perhaps since 3.4.2) HTML-field no longer works without ModalBox also. I use the TinyMCE and want to change a record with html-field (without ModalBox). When "saving" data is not currently taken from the HTML field. Only when you switch the editor off it works.
Even with the JCK Editor it does not work.

you can test it at http://demo3.fr-its.de

Edited by franky466 - 09.07.2015 12:29

Re: adding data in a modalbox 10.07.2015 09:29

Hi,
we've been testing the field and you're right, we have confirmed new Joomla versions have introduced a new system intended to edit from the frontend, which invalidates the use of the editors libraries that were working ok before (it happens with all editors). We'll have to search for a workaround and release a fix, hopefully this will be released on the next days.

Thank you,
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: adding data in a modalbox 10.07.2015 16:48

Hi,

Due to the issues new Joomla version are causing to work with joomla html editors, we have solved including a new internal editor for List Manager. This change also solves the issues with modal box form input.

It's now included at latest version which is ready to download.

Regards,
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: adding data in a modalbox 11.07.2015 03:47

Great, it works.

Best regards and good weekend
Franky
Are you satisfied with our products/services/support?
Please help us to keep improving, add a review at  joomla extensions site and  magento connect

Lo que nuestros clientes opinan de nosotros