Forum

List Manager Support

List Manager support
Forums
No se permite escribir sin estar logado. Por favor, login

help installing 0.0.3 14.12.2011 23:33

Hi,

I am having some issues installing 0.0.3 of listmanager onto my joomla 1.7.3 website. 0.0.2 installed without a hitch but there are some features in 0.0.3 that i really want/need

The component installs fine but the module fails with this error:

JInstaller: :Install: Error SQL DB function failed with error number 1146
Table 'catsailor_joomla.aoayz_listmanager_field' doesn't exist SQL=ALTER TABLE `aoayz_listmanager_field` ADD COLUMN `total` tinyint(4) NOT NULL default '0';
SQL =

ALTER TABLE `#__listmanager_field` ADD COLUMN `total` tinyint(4) NOT NULL default '0';

Component Install: SQL error file DB function failed with error number 1146
Table 'catsailor_joomla.aoayz_listmanager_field' doesn't exist SQL=ALTER TABLE `aoayz_listmanager_field` ADD COLUMN `total` tinyint(4) NOT NULL default '0';
SQL =

ALTER TABLE `#__listmanager_field` ADD COLUMN `total` tinyint(4) NOT NULL default '0';

Please advise how to get this working.

Cheers

Darren.

Edited by darren_flanagan - 14.12.2011 23:35

Re: help installing 0.0.3 15.12.2011 09:49

Hello,
this error is telling the database table is not present when trying to upgrade.Remember what we sent you is the upgrade from version 0.0.2, are you trying to make a fresh installation? In that case, you would need the full installer, we have just sent you an email with the new release.

Best regards
Moonsoft Team
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: help installing 0.0.3 15.12.2011 22:42

Thank you, that has resolved the issue perfectly.

Cheers

Darren.
Are you satisfied with our products/services/support?
Please help us to keep improving, add a review at  joomla extensions site and  magento connect

Lo que nuestros clientes opinan de nosotros