Forum

List Manager Support

List Manager support
Forums
No se permite escribir sin estar logado. Por favor, login

specific research in the field of research and results 07.08.2014 18:45

Hello,

I would like to know two things about your component, is it possible to search in some columns, and the second thing I'd like to know if it is possible in the search field you enter the exact word around and does a few letters, obviously not taking into account accents and capital letters or dashes.

I guess the second answer to the second question is that it is not feasible default.
So my third question is, is that you could develop such options and how rates.

sincerely

Laurent

Re: specific research in the field of research and results 08.08.2014 13:23

Hello,

Mark some columns as searchable is a feature already included at the development list, so its a function you'll see in next release.

We are not sure about your second question, sorry. Could you please send more details about the functions or maybe an example?.

Thanks. Regards,
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: specific research in the field of research and results 08.08.2014 14:57

Hello,

Thank you for your answer to my first question, do you have any idea when these options are valid?, So to know when there will be a new version of your component with these new features.
(my project must be finished to August 25)

example for my second question:

Search -> Cherry or cherry or Cherries or cherries = display result -> cherry (or cherries)

but another way to look for:

Search -> cher or Cher or cher or Che or C or ch or CH ) = result display -> nothing (I would like that nothing appears if we do this type of research)

The same with accents or hyphens (French for example), research should be with the entire word and not the beginning or part of the word or just the first letter.

Thanks. Regards,

Laurent

Re: specific research in the field of research and results 11.08.2014 10:13

Hello,

Sorry but new version of List Manager is planned to be launched at the end of September.
We can suggest, in the meantime, that you enable the individual column search instead of using the general search.

About your search requirements we could limit the number of characters to be valid for a search, minimum 3 for example. But the advanced search you are looking for can't be done using queries to database. You would need an external system of synonims and dictionary which is rather complex to integrate.

Regards,
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: specific research in the field of research and results 13.08.2014 15:50

Hello,

Thank you for your response and hope that the search function column can occur.

For my other request, it seems to me that there is no need of synonyms, my example may not be well understood, so it just does not take into account the capital letters, but research must be the exact word and not part of the words and does not take into account whether or not capitalized, as well as any dash.

Could you develop this kind of thing? and at what price?
or if you can not, can you give me a track of development, understood, where your Requette that I would change eventually.

thank you

Laurent

Re: specific research in the field of research and results 14.08.2014 10:49

Hello,

Based on your requirements you could change sql query at JOOMLA/components/com_listmanager/models/serverpages.php, in _buildQuerySelectRecordsApplyFilterGlobal function in line 367. This function only search in text fields.
Maybe you need to use replace and upper(or lower) mysql functions.

In case you need want us to develop, we just sent you an email with our quote and conditions.

Regards,
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: specific research in the field of research and results 20.08.2014 17:03

Hello there,

I sent you an email that you did the work, that I have added elements of details and something to do (display no result until you have done any research fields empty search = no results)

if items do not seem clear to you ask me questions

Thanks. Regards,
Are you satisfied with our products/services/support?
Please help us to keep improving, add a review at  joomla extensions site and  magento connect

Lo que nuestros clientes opinan de nosotros