Forum

List Manager Support

List Manager support
Forums
No se permite escribir sin estar logado. Por favor, login

View Data Filter settings? 01.04.2014 07:37

A few view data filter related questions please:

1. I would like to be able to have a data filter on a text field that matches when the field is non-blank. There is not a choice of "Not Equal" (to blanks), so how does one do it? Any thoughts of adding a "Not Equal" option?

2. Are the "Less than" & "More than" filters just for number fields?

3. Is the "Contains" filter a regex pattern to match text? or just a string comparison to find the specified character string somewhere in the field's value?

Re: View Data Filter settings? 01.04.2014 10:22

Hello,

1. I would like to be able to have a data filter on a text field that matches when the field is non-blank. There is not a choice of "Not Equal" (to blanks), so how does one do it? Any thoughts of adding a "Not Equal" option?

This option is thought to use with text or numbers, not blank. If you want special Data filter, maybe you´ll need to add a tweak in code.

2. Are the "Less than" & "More than" filters just for number fields?

It´s not limited in code, but maybe number data is the main use.

3. Is the "Contains" filter a regex pattern to match text? or just a string comparison to find the specified character string somewhere in the field's value?

"Contains" filter is only to search text and, by now, doesn´t accept regex pattern.

Regards,
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: View Data Filter settings? 01.04.2014 15:13

Thank you for the prompt replies.

Re: adding a "Not Equal" option
If you want special Data filter, maybe you´ll need to add a tweak in code.

Is there some documentation on how to do this please.

I might suggest that your previous answer also be added to the standard LM documentation which is only up to v 1.2.

thanks

Re: View Data Filter settings? 01.04.2014 17:22

Thank you for the prompt replies.

Re: adding a "Not Equal" option
[quote]If you want special Data filter, maybe you´ll need to add a tweak in code.

Is there some documentation on how to do this please.

I might suggest that your previous answer also be added to the standard LM documentation which is only up to v 1.2.

thanks[/quote]

Hello,

There´s no special documentation for this purpouse, in order to make changes or add new functions it would require a source code modification of the extension, so it´s PHP code in Joomla framework.

Thanks for your suggestion.

Regards,
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es
Are you satisfied with our products/services/support?
Please help us to keep improving, add a review at  joomla extensions site and  magento connect

Lo que nuestros clientes opinan de nosotros