Forum

List Manager Support

List Manager support
Forums
No se permite escribir sin estar logado. Por favor, login

Load Data into SQL Action Fields - What value to load? 31.03.2014 02:35

Background:
- using List Manager V2.0.1, Joomla! 3.2.3, PHP v5.3.27
- A list with an "Option List" Type field: "Builder", with a SQL Action defined: "SELECT BuilderNumber,BuilderName FROM Builders"
- Builders structure is:
BuilderNumber - int(11)
BuilderName - text

Adding a record, using the front-end "List Manager Form", correctly stores the builder number for the builder name selected in the drop-down list.

Using the back-end "Load Data from CSV", I specify a valid BuilderNumber but the value does not get written to the record - verified via phpMyAdmin. Changing the Type of the "Builder" field to Number, then CSV loading with the same record, of course, does save the valid BuilderNumber value. Then after changing the "Builder" field Type back to SQL Action, the correct buildername shows up in the back-end "List Data" view and the front-end "List Manager" view.

How do I get "Load Data from CSV" to work? I can do my initial load of 3000 records toggling the SQL Action Number type attribute but that is not viable for my client (or other List Manager customers!)

Thank you

Edited by moon_1371 - 31.03.2014 02:41

Re: Load Data into SQL Action Fields - What value to load? 31.03.2014 10:39

Hello,

There was an issue with CSV load fields filled with sql. This was solved in 2.0.2 version. Please access to customer area to download and upgrade your site with this version.

Please let us know if you have any trouble.

Regards,
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es
Are you satisfied with our products/services/support?
Please help us to keep improving, add a review at  joomla extensions site and  magento connect

Lo que nuestros clientes opinan de nosotros