Forum

List Manager Support

List Manager support
Forums
No se permite escribir sin estar logado. Por favor, login

How do I make it were users can only edit the items they key in? 04.06.2013 17:31

I have registered users setup with the ability to add information to the list, but I don't want them to be able to modify, edit or delete other users items on the list.

Re: How do I make it were users can only edit the items they key in? 04.06.2013 17:43

Hi,
you can use the configuration parameters to get that function. Go to the component/module configuration and set 'See all/edit only user records' at the access control. Please find information about how to configure properly this setting at the quick guide (page 26)

http://www.moonsoft.es/images/pdf/lm_quick_guide.pdf

Hope this helps, regards
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: How do I make it were users can only edit the items they key in? 04.06.2013 20:41

That works, it now stores Joomla users with each entry, now one last question associated with this, if I hide the user from the form it won't allow them to edit their entry? any suggestions, cause I would prefer to have no usernames listed on the list.

Thanks

Re: How do I make it were users can only edit the items they key in? 05.06.2013 10:26

Hello,

You could hide user in form and in list and works as well as works now, with same users permissions to edit/delete.

Regards,
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es
Are you satisfied with our products/services/support?
Please help us to keep improving, add a review at  joomla extensions site and  magento connect

Lo que nuestros clientes opinan de nosotros