Forum

List Manager Support

List Manager support
Forums
No se permite escribir sin estar logado. Por favor, login

Can the Edit Icons display on the left side of the table? 30.05.2013 23:58

Can the Detail / Delete / Edit icons display on the left of the list view table, instead of the far right? I looked at the modules/mod_listmanager/assets/css/default.css file, but I don't know enough CSS, etc. to know how to modify that file or to override in a custom.css file

Re: Can the Edit Icons display on the left side of the table? 31.05.2013 09:20

Hello,
the icons with the options are located at the right side, but they can't be moved because they are inside the table, it's not a css issue, there some changes at the js in charge of building the table involved. In case you want to give it a try, the table headers and data are generated at this file:

mod_listmanager\assets\js\listmanager.js

functions printHeader/printData

in order to change the option column postion some parts of the code should be moved. If you need us to make a custom version for you including this code change, please contact again using helpdesk and we can give you a quote, it's not a mayor change.

Thank you, best regards
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: Can the Edit Icons display on the left side of the table? 01.06.2013 19:10

I can modify the printData function to print the icons on the far left, but after trying some changes to printHeader, I cannot print a matching header (when the icons are on the far right, the header is empty), so the normal header headings are too far to the left: header 1 matches the icons, header 2 matches the first column instead of the 2nd column, etc. Changing the padding does not help.

I do not understand the printHeader function or JavaScript well enough to print a titled or empty header on the far left to match the icons if the icons are on the left.

I may need a quote to have Moonsoft modify that.

Re: Can the Edit Icons display on the left side of the table? 02.06.2013 12:39

Hello,
if you already have the icon column placed at the first column, then you only have to move the empty header to the first column as well to have every content matching its header. Inside the printheader function you have this section of code:

if (!this.options.viewonly){
}

If you move it before the other headers ( this.headers line), you will be printing the empty header before the others, that should do the work.

Regards
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es
Are you satisfied with our products/services/support?
Please help us to keep improving, add a review at  joomla extensions site and  magento connect

Lo que nuestros clientes opinan de nosotros