Forum

List Manager Support

List Manager support
Forums
No se permite escribir sin estar logado. Por favor, login

Column Width 27.01.2013 22:14

Hi, I am wondering how to adjust the column widths when the list view is on my website, I seem to get the icons at the end 'Edit' 'Detail' and 'Delete' rolling over onto the next line. If I can make the column widths shorter on my other columns then that would make sure they're all on the same line.

Cheers.

Re: Column Width 28.01.2013 10:22

Hi,

you can change your styles at the lm css, depending on the version:

joomla/modules/mod_listmanager/assets/css/default2.css
joomla/modules/mod_listmanager/assets/css/default.css

we have set special styles to each column, so you can set fixed sizes for each column, adding the styles:

.lm_column_0{
width: 100px;
}

.lm_column_1{
}

etc..

, or, set the width for the last column (line 367):

.lm_result table thead tr .lm_tableheader_empty {
background: none repeat scroll 0 0 #FFFFFF;
}

Hope this helps, regards
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: Column Width 28.01.2013 15:19

Perfect Cheers

Re: Column Width 26.02.2013 23:05

Column Width "Size" controls in the list Edit panel do not have effect. Are these in pixels or %?

Re: Column Width 27.02.2013 09:05

Hello,
the size parameter is working with pixels, but it doesn't refer to the list column with, but to the size of the input field when shown at the form (adding or editting data).

If you want to manually set the width of the table columns, you should use css properties as it commented above. Let us know if you need more help with this.

Best regards
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: Column Width 28.03.2013 21:02

I'm trying to edit this css file default2.css in the path you have specified to adjust my column width and it will not affect anything. I've cleared my cache and it's not my browser... Are you sure this is the proper css file?

Re: Column Width 29.03.2013 19:34

Hello,
yes, that's the proper path to the css file. Maybe you have any style inherited (maybe from your template), that could make the changes not being visible. If you let us know an url to your list (or place a private ticket if you don't want to publish it here), we'll take a look and confirm which is the stylesheet that's is being applied on your page.

Thanks, regards
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: Column Width 03.06.2013 22:24

You can also search for "white-space: nowrap;" and comment this line out in the hole default.css and default2.css

Re: Column Width 18.02.2014 07:12

Are these column-width controls still working the same now (2014)? I tried them in default2.css and they are not working ... does .lm_column_0 mean the leftmost column or first field (maybe not shown)?

.lm_column_0{
}

.lm_column_1{
}

etc..

Very powerful css, thanks!

Re: Column Width 18.02.2014 09:58

Hello,

Yes, lm_column_0 mean the leftmost column, this is still valid for actual version. Please check if you have any other style that could be conflicting, maybe inherited from your template.

Regards,
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es
Are you satisfied with our products/services/support?
Please help us to keep improving, add a review at  joomla extensions site and  magento connect

Lo que nuestros clientes opinan de nosotros