Forum

List Manager Support

List Manager support
Forums
No se permite escribir sin estar logado. Por favor, login

List hides behind right-side modules 17.12.2012 22:38

Hello,
I'm running a Joomla 2.5.8 with Brightfuture Joomlage template. My list displays Search Pannel correctly placed within the front-end component area. However, both Filter and Field titles rows extend beyond this area, hidding behind my module positions in the right-hand side of the page, and showing a scroll bar at the bottom.
Youcan see this at
http://iturcorg-cp54.webjoomla.es/produccion-cientifica/publicaciones

Any help?
Regads,
Juan

Re: List hides behind right-side modules 18.12.2012 09:05

Hello,
checked your site, and the table data overflows from the right of your content area, mainly due to one large text contained at the last colum (Documents...).
You can avoid this adjusting your css:

http://iturcorg-cp54.webjoomla.es/modules/mod_listmanager/assets/css/default2.css

Search for

(line 304)
.lm_result tbody td, tbody th {
background: none repeat scroll 0 0 #FFFFFF;
color: #000000;
padding: 5px 10px;
white-space: nowrap;
}

and delete the white-space:nowrap; line. That should do the work.

Also, as a couple of suggestions:
Limit the width of the combo filters to avoid they use too much space when displayed:

(line 537)
add a fixed with inside the class:

.lm_filter_select {
width: 100px;
}

and increase the % of the font-size, it's taking your template font-size as base, set the lower limit to 85, p.ex.:

(line 277).
.lm_result table {
font: 85%/150% Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;
}

Regards
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: List hides behind right-side modules 18.12.2012 17:05

Hello,
Ok, that fixed the problem. Also thank you for your additional suggestions.
Just two more things:

1-- When I click on Filter and the row underneath is displayed, this shows an additional small column on the right-hand side. If it is of any help, my list had four fields at the very beginning, and two records might be still holding the values for that field somehow.

2-- The combobox for filtering the field "tipo de soporte" at the right, seems to be including 4 values, one of which is blank. I've checked the backend, and everything seems ok. I have only three values, as desired.

Thanks in advance
Regards,
Juan

Re: List hides behind right-side modules 19.12.2012 11:16

Hello,
the last column is being included in case you configure any user option for the front-end (edit, view detail, delete...). It's not printed at the default view but remains at the toolbar. If your list is intended to be read-only, you can get rid of it adding this class to the css:

.lm_column_last{
display:none;
}

About the empty value created at the autofilter, it is added because you have one record that has not filled the value for that column. Please order ascending using column 'soporte', and you will find this record:

Capítulo de libro Desarrollos y conflictos en torno al turismo rural.......

Without the last column value. If you select any value for this last field, the empty option at autofilter should dissapear.

Hope this helps, regards
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: List hides behind right-side modules 21.01.2013 13:49

Perfect. Ok, Thanks very much.
Regards,
Juan
Are you satisfied with our products/services/support?
Please help us to keep improving, add a review at  joomla extensions site and  magento connect

Lo que nuestros clientes opinan de nosotros