Forum

List Manager Support

List Manager support
Forums
No se permite escribir sin estar logado. Por favor, login

List Manager in Spanish? 17.12.2012 13:26

Hi,
I purchased and installed Lm. However I see that the component is in English. I cannot see a Spanish version nor language files anywhere at moonsoft's page. Does a Spanish version exist?
Regards,
Juan

Re: List Manager in Spanish? 17.12.2012 16:58

Hello,
we have the front-end Spanish files, but they were not avaiable at downloads yet, please try now the download area to get them. We are still waiting to receive and check the back-end file. We'll upload it as well as soon as it's ready

Regards
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: List Manager in Spanish? 17.12.2012 20:53

Hello,
Thanks for your answer. Please let users know when files are ready.
Regards,
Juan

Re: List Manager in Spanish? 20.12.2012 18:46

Hello,
the translation spanish files from front and back-end are now available at downloads section.
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: List Manager in Spanish? 21.01.2013 13:25

Great!
Thanks very much
Regards,
Juan

Re: List Manager in Spanish? 27.10.2014 10:33

I´de like my front-end text to be displayed in Spanish, while my backend remains in English.. However, I´m unable to find the downloads section for List manager, or could you add it to my account aswell?

Thanks,

Re: List Manager in Spanish? 27.10.2014 18:15

Hi,
you should find the language files at your customer area, same section you use for download the main extension. Click the link below 'View other releases' in order to display all downloads. Scroll down to the latest ' Language File' with Spanish flag to download the language files you can use (front and/or backend).
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es
Are you satisfied with our products/services/support?
Please help us to keep improving, add a review at  joomla extensions site and  magento connect

Lo que nuestros clientes opinan de nosotros