Forum

Table Manager Support

Table Manager Support
Forums
No se permite escribir sin estar logado. Por favor, login

ERROR MESSAGE Strict Standards: Declaration of mstablemanagerController::checkToken() should be compatible with JControllerLegacy 12.06.2017 13:00

Hello,

This error is displayed in the admin pages:

Strict Standards: Declaration of mstablemanagerController::checkToken() should be compatible with JControllerLegacy::checkToken($method = 'post', $redirect = true) in /home/(myhost)/public_html/(mysite)/administrator/components/com_mstablemanager/controller.php on line 1

Is there a quick fix, or setting that I should edit?
Could someone please point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Gav

Re: ERROR MESSAGE Strict Standards: Declaration of mstablemanagerController::checkToken() should be compatible with JControllerLegacy 12.06.2017 15:29

Hello again,

I found that the problem was caused with my Joomla installation as was not related to Moonsoft Table Manager.
I have fixed it.

Please feel free to delete this post. :)

Re: ERROR MESSAGE Strict Standards: Declaration of mstablemanagerController::checkToken() should be compatible with JControllerLegacy 12.06.2017 15:35

Hello,
ok, great it worked, thanks for sharing.

Regards
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: ERROR MESSAGE Strict Standards: Declaration of mstablemanagerController::checkToken() should be compatible with JControllerLegacy 23.09.2017 15:42

I have the same issue, could you share how you solved it?
Because I have the same error message in the front end and I can't see my tables anymore
Best Alex

Re: ERROR MESSAGE Strict Standards: Declaration of mstablemanagerController::checkToken() should be compatible with JControllerLegacy 24.09.2017 16:12

Hi,
that user didn't explained exactly how he solved, but we can suggest to check your joomla error reporting configuration (System->Global configuration->Server->Error reporting). If you have set a high level reporting you may be seeing some warning messages that you shouldn't be printing on your site. You can try to modify this setting and see if it makes any change.

Regards
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es
Are you satisfied with our products/services/support?
Please help us to keep improving, add a review at  joomla extensions site and  magento connect

Lo que nuestros clientes opinan de nosotros