Forum

Table Manager Support

Table Manager Support
Forums
No se permite escribir sin estar logado. Por favor, login

Problems with v0.3.9 and Joomla! 3.5.1 (CreateTable, Update Records in Frontend, Delete Records in Frontend ...) 11.04.2016 16:37

Hello we bought your Plugin and now we have many trouble with it.

1. mostly it`s not posible to save data in the frontend. When i edit a field and save it, the table manager don`t write the data into the database.
2. The same, when i try to delete a record in the frontend - i have to try it several times to delete the record

When i try to create a table i also have trouble. I have to choose "Create Table with CSV" like the docu, but after this step the table nocht included in the backend. So i have to choose "NEW" und bind the created table into the backend - is it normaly?

Re: Problems with v0.3.9 and Joomla! 3.5.1 (CreateTable, Update Records in Frontend, Delete Records in Frontend ...) 11.04.2016 16:47

Hello,
no, that's not the normal behaviour of course. There must be something at your db configuration that is not allowing to save/modify data properly. If you state that you are able to delete 'after several times', we can think in any kind of cache/db optimization that is queuing the requests in order to process them afterwards. If you can place a private ticket at the backend sharing an access we can take a look.

Regarding new table creation, after the csv import you should have a new db table with your data inside (just a 'real' db table). Then you have to create a new table manager entry to link with that new table in order to publish it, as you do for any other existing table. if you can't see your new table at the list then it can be the same problem as above. Please share an access and we'll confirm.

Thanks, regards
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: Problems with v0.3.9 and Joomla! 3.5.1 (CreateTable, Update Records in Frontend, Delete Records in Frontend ...) 11.04.2016 17:11

Sorry for my double post...

maybe we continue here: https://www.moonsoft.es/forums/23-tmsupport/3336-ms-table-manager-dont-works

Re: Problems with v0.3.9 and Joomla! 3.5.1 (CreateTable, Update Records in Frontend, Delete Records in Frontend ...) 11.04.2016 17:15

Sure, please check that thread where we've added our comments.
Thanks, regards
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es
Are you satisfied with our products/services/support?
Please help us to keep improving, add a review at  joomla extensions site and  magento connect

Lo que nuestros clientes opinan de nosotros