Forum

Table Manager Support

Table Manager Support
Forums
No se permite escribir sin estar logado. Por favor, login

Table manager 14.12.2015 17:32

Hello this morning I purchased the component "Ms Table Manager". I have a problem. I created the table in my db up and everything is right. But when I go to write in the frontend, and I click the pen icon to change my string, I have to write two more times, 'cause the first time I modify the word and I click on save the system can not save the first shot editing.I am almost always forced to write the word twice to make the change. Why this problem? I have the latest version of Joomla. Do you have some resolution to my problem ?, or is a bug of the component?

Re: Table manager 14.12.2015 17:46

Hello,
this is not happening here, we are not able to reproduce, so we think it can be a conflict with any style or script included at the same page of your site. Please place a private ticket at the helpdesk and share an url to your table manager page, we'll debug directly at your site and let you know how to fix.

Thanks
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: Table manager 14.12.2015 18:28

Hello, thanks for the reply.
I made an installation of joomla based, so there are modules and add-ons, then exclude a particular conflict with some plugin or module. The strange thing is that saving is very random ... in the sense that sometimes the change is taken immediately, other times I click the Save button, but actually does not save anything and I have to repeat the procedure, which almost always successful end at the second attempt...
Also ... the topics to view in frontend ... does not work ... It works only to default

Edited by moon_1567 - 14.12.2015 18:47

Newsss???

Edited by moon_1567 - 15.12.2015 10:47

Re: Table manager 15.12.2015 11:13

Hi,
as we have commented above, your issue doesn't happen on our installation or any other site, so there must be some conflict/error site specific. We'll need you to place a private ticket at the helpdesk sharing your url so we can debug directly at your site and let you know which is the origin of the problem. Please also explain with more detail what option is 'topics', and how to reproduce, we're not sure of which is the issue there as there is no function with that name.

Thanks, regards
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: Table manager 15.12.2015 11:18

Hello. my site is located within my intranet, so I can not provide data access. I post the exact same portal (so is a basic installation of Joomla) on the internet, on a site in my possession. You just need data access on both the administrator of the site?

Re: Table manager 15.12.2015 11:32

Hello,
ok, if you have a script conflict we'd be able to track it only from the front-end, but if you have any other problem with configuration or the error is located at server side we'll also need the admin to check.

Thanks, regards
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: Table manager 15.12.2015 11:40

Ok .. you have a personal email where you can send all the data to access the administrator panel? ... (I finish to configure it and you send the data access).
I wanted to say that there are also problems with permits users (I created two groups, one must be allowed to create and delete rows, another group that does not have to be abilitato..ma this is not working.

Re: Table manager 15.12.2015 12:36

Hi,
you can use our general email below for the user, but we suggest to create a ticket at the helpdesk instead where you can share your access privately and continue suport there as it is a specific site issue.

Thanks, regards
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: Table manager 15.12.2015 15:17

I opened the tk

Re: Table manager 16.12.2015 11:53

There are no news about my problem on the component MS Table?

Re: Table manager 16.12.2015 12:40

Hi,
sure, as you opened a private ticket we're updating your thread there. All tickets are answered before 48 business hours.

Thanks, regards
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: Table manager 16.12.2015 15:16

The update added is corrupt

Re: Table manager 16.12.2015 17:26

Hi,
As you opened a private ticket we're updating your thread there. All tickets are answered before 48 business hours.

Thanks, regards
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: Table manager 17.12.2015 11:00

news? I need to figure out if I can work with MS table or changing product. Thank you. Diego.

Edited by moon_1567 - 17.12.2015 11:01

Re: Table manager 17.12.2015 11:11

Hi,
as commented above, we are updating your ticket at your helpdesk. Please check our updates there, at this time we have updated the ticket about 5 times now and you're seeing our answers, as we have also your responses to the ticket thread, so please continue with support there.

Thanks, regards
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es
Are you satisfied with our products/services/support?
Please help us to keep improving, add a review at  joomla extensions site and  magento connect

Lo que nuestros clientes opinan de nosotros