Forum

Calc Builder Support

Calc Builder support
Forums
No se permite escribir sin estar logado. Por favor, login

Emailing 12.04.2012 00:28

Hi

I want to send an email to administrator not on calculate but as a kind of submit-button.

Is there a way I can make a default email address instead of the inputbox that shows when the "Show send by email?"-option is active.

In that way a customer can try to calculate various combinations of diffenrent goods and when satisfied click the submit-button and the administrator gets the preorder- or enquiry-form.

Thanks

Re: Emailing 12.04.2012 11:22

Hello,

We send you by email all message.

Regards,

Moonsoft Team

Edited by MSTeam - 12.04.2012 11:27
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: Emailing 26.08.2014 17:01

Is it possible to send this code to me as well???

Re: Emailing 26.08.2014 18:08

Hello,

We could send the code but it was for a version two years ago, so maybe is useless in your version. But, if you want to send an email to administrator (or any other) you should use 'Send form results to' to set email.

Regards,
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: Emailing 27.08.2014 09:35

I already tried that.
But the issue is that sometimes people recalculate and recalculate.
So at the end we receive numerous emails with calculations.

I just need a button at the end of the results, Would you like to submit to the administrator?

Is that possible?

Re: Emailing 27.08.2014 11:43

Hi,

It's possible to use 'Show send email function?' changing some HTML code in 'Javascript events' tab:

- Set 'Show send by email?' to Yes in configuration tab in your calculator.
- Add to 'Javascript events' tab in 'Executed on loaded page' the following lines:

CB('.cb_bootstrap').find('input[name="email"]').val('YOUREMAIL@EMAIL.COM');
CB('.cb_bootstrap').find('input[name="email"]').css('visibility','hidden');

// Copy the following code if you want to change envelope image with text
CB('.cb_bootstrap').find('input[name="email"]').closest('span').find('.icon-envelope').html('YOUR_BUTTON_TEXT');
CB('.cb_bootstrap').find('input[name="email"]').closest('span').find('.icon-envelope').css('background','none');
CB('.cb_bootstrap').find('input[name="email"]').closest('span').find('.icon-envelope').css('width','auto');

- Change YOUREMAIL@EMAIL.COM with the email you want to receive calculator results and YOUR_BUTTON_TEXT.

Hope this helps. Regards,
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es
Are you satisfied with our products/services/support?
Please help us to keep improving, add a review at  joomla extensions site and  magento connect

Lo que nuestros clientes opinan de nosotros