Forum

Calc Builder Support

Calc Builder support
Forums
No se permite escribir sin estar logado. Por favor, login

Can't install any of templates 02.04.2012 13:50

I have Joomla 1.5.26 installed, installed the Calc Builder Component and Module, but cant install the model files. Getting the following error:

Warning: simplexml_load_file() [function.simplexml-load-file]: /tmp/phpSgWubU:1: parser error : Start tag expected, 'odels/utility.php on line 421

Warning: simplexml_load_file() [function.simplexml-load-file]: ^ in /home/exlifn/public_html/demo/administrator/components/com_calcbuilder/models/utility.php on line 421

Fatal error: Call to a member function children() on a non-object in /home/exlifn/public_html/demo/administrator/components/com_calcbuilder/models/utility.php on line 440

Any advice ?

Re: Can't install any of templates 02.04.2012 13:56

Hello,
do you mean the example calculators?. Please double check you have downloaded the file example regarding your calcbuilder version from the download area (examples are different for version 2.0 of calcbuilder). To install the examples you must first unzip the file, to get a

(example).xml file.

Then you should go to your calcbuilder extension at joomla admin and use 'import' option where you should select the xml of the example to load.

Hope this helps, regards
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: Can't install any of templates 02.04.2012 16:35

Thx for info.
I tried to get them zipped.

Re: Can't install any of templates 05.04.2012 11:43

I want to make a calculator for leasing but I need to have Name, e-mail, and phone fields on the form.

I want the folowwing forms to be published:

Name
phone
value of leased equipment (VL)
down payment (value in €)
years
lease fee (%)
Calculate button

Result must display:
montly payment (in €)
lease fee (in €)
total cost of lease

Can u help me with a template for this ?

Re: Can't install any of templates 05.04.2012 12:43

Hello,
we suggest to import the more basic example from the download area,
First steps: Adding two numbers

You can also check how all types of values are recovered from user input checking this example:

Recover selected values from all input types

and to write the calculations, you can start with
4 basic operations & formatting numbers to understand the sintax and then check more complex examples like Financial amortization or estimating business cards price.

Any of these examples can be used as a template for you to add your own fields and start building your calculator.

Hope this helps, best regards
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: Can't install any of templates 11.05.2012 08:34

Can this be done by your team for a fee ?

Which will be the fee for this service ?

Regards

Re: Can't install any of templates 11.05.2012 18:15

Sure, we have available a custom calculator service,for which we charge 30€, and we send the calculator ready to import.
In case you are interested,you can send the specs(usually an excell file is perfect for us to understand what it's needed) to the email gestion@moonsoft.es.
Thank s,best regards
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es
Are you satisfied with our products/services/support?
Please help us to keep improving, add a review at  joomla extensions site and  magento connect

Lo que nuestros clientes opinan de nosotros