Forum

Calc Builder Support

Calc Builder support
Forums
No se permite escribir sin estar logado. Por favor, login

Re: Hikashop with Excel spreadsheet 26.04.2019 10:14

Yes! Sorry! I didn't see that part!

Let me go have a look now, and see what's happening. Sorry, it's 1:15AM here.

Tough to think at this time of night.

Re: Hikashop with Excel spreadsheet 26.04.2019 10:16

Okay. Just tried. Logged in, put in the necessary parameters, hit calculate, and it did nothing.

I am using Firefox. Going to try on Edge quickly, but it was working fine on Firefox before.

Re: Hikashop with Excel spreadsheet 26.04.2019 10:18

Not working on edge either.

Re: Hikashop with Excel spreadsheet 26.04.2019 10:22

I don't know what the issue could be with checkout, because it works for all the products in the store. I've tested that extensively, and I don't know how your component is supposed to integrate with that?

Re: Hikashop with Excel spreadsheet 26.04.2019 10:26

Hi,
in fact the product is a default one, with default settings, so it's added to the cart same as it was selected from the catalog. Let's first focus on the calculation part. We've disabled the hikashop button for now, please enter the form again ,and let us know if you can see any result now with either browser.
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: Hikashop with Excel spreadsheet 26.04.2019 10:32

Woohoo! It worked!

I did change the "use calc builder html editor." Could that have been a factor?

Re: Hikashop with Excel spreadsheet 26.04.2019 10:49

Hi,
no, that's only for backend process, we guess your frontend problem was due to the number formatting, that's why we ask for the inputs being used, probably we were trying with numbers like $950.50 and your result was like $1,150.55 and hikashop was not accepting the comma. Next step, please calculate and try to add to cart. What do you see now?
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: Hikashop with Excel spreadsheet 26.04.2019 10:56

Perfect. Worked 100%

Re: Hikashop with Excel spreadsheet 26.04.2019 10:57

Now the only question is how do I set it so it can only be bought once? I assume that's a code thing too? I want it to be bought from the sheet, but it shouldn't be added to the store.

Re: Hikashop with Excel spreadsheet 26.04.2019 11:00

Thank you so much for helping me! I could have messed around with it and eventually figured it out, but this is MUCH easier.

I will be able to copy this to create the other products I need too, so that will be quick and easy.

Re: Hikashop with Excel spreadsheet 26.04.2019 11:13

Hi,
ok, we'll search which parameter/s can be set according to your hikashop configuration in order to remove these custom products from user view. This is done also at the code section, and would be identical for any other product, so once completed, you only need to copy all code section to your other products, and maybe change the main description title if needed. We'll let you know which is the best approach here.
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: Hikashop with Excel spreadsheet 26.04.2019 11:14

Thanks SO much! You've been a lifesaver!

Re: Hikashop with Excel spreadsheet 26.04.2019 12:54

Hi,
ok, we've attached these new products to a new category 'custom products' so it won't be present at your shop catalog. You could even remove these products periodically using the mass actions from hikashop configuration.

Regards
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: Hikashop with Excel spreadsheet 26.04.2019 12:57

FANTASTIC!

You are a rockstar!

You guys are going to get a 5 star review, for sure.

Re: Hikashop with Excel spreadsheet 26.04.2019 13:05

Sorry. Very stupid question. But where do I see the calculations that match the order in the backend?

Do I just find the category, and look there? When I click on the order, I get a 404 page, obviously because it's not published.

Re: Hikashop with Excel spreadsheet 26.04.2019 13:08

Nevermind. I'm slow. It's in the custom products section.

Thank you again!

Re: Hikashop with Excel spreadsheet 26.04.2019 13:18

Hi,
right, but it should be visible from the orders product detail as well. Discard the previous orders because the products are not there anymore, but if you complete a new order, and you go to orders and click on the order number to access detail, the product name should link to
a 'front end' simulated view of the product with all details below.

Regards
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: Hikashop with Excel spreadsheet 26.04.2019 13:23

It is!

Thanks!

I will see how it all works in the morning, but you've been a life saver.

I've backed the site up too - just in case I mess it up somehow!

Re: Hikashop with Excel spreadsheet 28.04.2019 23:06

Hi,

Sorry! Setting up the other calculators now, and I've got everything to work, but some of the fields are giving me a #VALUE error on the excel sheet output.

The sheet is basically the same, and when I view it in excel, there's no problem. Trying to figure out why it would be doing that, since the settings, as far as I can tell, are the same. I also checked, and those fields are set to not required, so I don't know why it would be returning that error!

Going to keep looking for an issue, but if I haven't let you know what could be causing this, could you have a look? Here's the frontend link.

http://[removed]/[removed]/[removed]-calculator

I don't need you to log in or anything. I assume this is a simple solution.

Re: Hikashop with Excel spreadsheet 28.04.2019 23:14

Nevermind. Fixed the Excel formulas, and it fixed everything else.
Página 2 de 3
Are you satisfied with our products/services/support?
Please help us to keep improving, add a review at  joomla extensions site and  magento connect

Lo que nuestros clientes opinan de nosotros