Forum

Calc Builder Support

Calc Builder support
Forums
No se permite escribir sin estar logado. Por favor, login

No pdf file associated with sending the email 29.08.2018 11:44

Hello,

I manage to generate a pdf (which is displayed well) from the pdf button of the calculation result of the website but when I send an email, no pdf file is associated with my email.

Do I have to do some particular things for it to work? (I checked in the options the association of the pdf file in the mail in the parameters of your component)

Thanks a lot for your help.

Re: No pdf file associated with sending the email 29.08.2018 16:57

Hello,
the way to generate pdf is the same for both functions, but attach the file to an email also requires to create the 'real' file and save at your server, so maybe the problem is the extension doesn't have write permissions for the directory used (media/com_calcbuilder). Please double check the permissions configuration for that folder, and if you can't solve, please open a new ticket at helpdesk sharing an access so we can debug directly the function there.

Regards
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: No pdf file associated with sending the email 04.09.2018 16:22

Hello,

There is one thing I did not understand well.
Is the procedure of execution the following?

- Click on the 'send' button
- The pdf file is generated
- The email is sent with the pdf file attached

Because the pdf is well generated in the directory 'media / com_calcbuilder'

How can I attach the capture files of the settings of your component?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,

Re: No pdf file associated with sending the email 04.09.2018 18:17

Hello,
yes, those are the execution steps. The only configuration you need to add is to switch on the flag 'attach pdf to email' at print preferences of your calculator. If the pdf is generated but not attached to the email, then something is blocking the email attachment, maybe a look to the log file can be of help, as it should give a more detailed error message that you can check. We could debug directly at your site if you place a ticket at the helpdesk sharing an access.
Thanks, regards
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: No pdf file associated with sending the email 05.09.2018 10:29

Hello,

Yes the option 'attach pdf to email' is enabled

I will open a ticket.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Are you satisfied with our products/services/support?
Please help us to keep improving, add a review at  joomla extensions site and  magento connect

Lo que nuestros clientes opinan de nosotros