Forum

Calc Builder Support

Calc Builder support
Forums
No se permite escribir sin estar logado. Por favor, login

Export to PDF/EXCEL function works wrongly. 14.09.2017 03:47

After inserting a calculator in article page in joomla, click the export to pdf or excel button, it will create pdf or xls files ,but I can't open the pdf file, and xls file is blank too.

Re: Export to PDF/EXCEL function works wrongly. 14.09.2017 09:43

Hi,
please double check you have properly configured this function. At the 'print preferences' you must set which will be the contents to export, you need to enable the input form and/or the output section and/or any free content using the editor, please note there are 2 different tabs, one for the email contents and another one for pdf/excel export.
Once you have these settings, if you still see a blank page you can try to lower down your error reporting setting at your joomla panel.If there is for ex any warning message it can break the pdf format.
Let us know if you need further help

Regards
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: Export to PDF/EXCEL function works wrongly. 14.09.2017 11:45

Thank you.
But,in fact,the error occurred in example calculators downloaded from MoonSoft.
It seems like that the Pdf/Excel export buttons conflict with Joomla‘s default Print/E-mail button in article page. Because when I insert a CB calculator in article page,
both Pdf/Excel export button of CB calculator and Joomla‘s default Print/E-mail button work irregularly.

Re: Export to PDF/EXCEL function works wrongly. 14.09.2017 17:01

Hi,

Tried to reproduce here without luck. Both joomla buttons and Calc Builder buttons seem to work properly here. We may think in any other specific issue at your site/template. If you place a private ticket at the helpdesk sharing your url we'll take a look.

Regards,
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: Export to PDF/EXCEL function works wrongly. 18.09.2017 15:03

I try many times,all about Joomla 3.6.5 ~3.7.5, but the problem still, please tell me Joomla and CB's edition in your test?I would appreciate it if you can share me an example which works regularly in Joomla3.7.5.

Edited by wuyidebh - 18.09.2017 15:09

Re: Export to PDF/EXCEL function works wrongly. 18.09.2017 17:01

We have tried with latest joomla and CB versions, but it works as well with other combinations. It doesn't seem a problem of the versions, any calculator example or the extension itself, but of any specific site issue (maybe a template conflict?). If you place a private ticket at your helpdesk sharing an url we'll take a look and let you know how to fix.

Thanks, regards
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es
Are you satisfied with our products/services/support?
Please help us to keep improving, add a review at  joomla extensions site and  magento connect

Lo que nuestros clientes opinan de nosotros