Forum

Calc Builder Support

Calc Builder support
Forums
No se permite escribir sin estar logado. Por favor, login

download excel 04.01.2016 18:07

I just purchase the calcbuilder, I have spreadsheet calculator, how can I import, I dont purchased extended one, do i need to buy that one for import the excel?

Re: download excel 04.01.2016 18:12

Hi,
yes, if you want to use an excel sheet to make the calculations, you need the extended version. The first video of the demo section:

https://www.moonsoft.es/en/demo-calcbuilder-en

shows how to create a calculator from an excel file. Please let us know if you need further help with any of the steps.

Regards
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: download excel 04.01.2016 18:46

HI Do you have sample calculator, in the info section shows like that we can download from library?

Also how to display the calculator in the page or an article?

Edited by office@msrgroup.biz - 04.01.2016 18:55

Re: download excel 04.01.2016 19:22

Hi,
you will find a complete set of example calculators at your customer area, just below the component download section. In order to load a calculator, unzip to get the xml file and use 'import' at your calcbuilder backend.

Calcbuilder can be published as a module or as a component, so you can publish either way:

As a component: create a new menu item type 'calcbuilder' and select the calculator to publish

As a module: select one of your template positions, or type one custom position, for ex: calculatorposition, then you can use inside an article

{load position calculatorposition}

to show the calculator at a specific point of your article

Hope this helps, regards
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es
Are you satisfied with our products/services/support?
Please help us to keep improving, add a review at  joomla extensions site and  magento connect

Lo que nuestros clientes opinan de nosotros