Forum

Calc Builder Support

Calc Builder support
Forums
No se permite escribir sin estar logado. Por favor, login

Email result alert blank 20.12.2014 01:45

In the message popup when the send results button is clicked, the EMAIL_SENT_OK constant isn't returning any text, so the alert is blank. I've tried with both the jQuery modal and the stock javascript alert function.

Re: Email result alert blank 22.12.2014 08:43

Hi,
that text is recovered from the language files, it's included by default, for the module:

joomla\language\en-GB\en-GB.mod_calcbuilder.ini

and for the component view:

joomla\language\en-GB\en-GB.com_calcbuilder.ini

with this value:
EMAIL_SENT_OK="Email sent ok!"

If the text is not found at the language files, the value EMAIL_SENT_OK would be shown, so it will never be empty unless you use another language file which sets empty as the value. We may think in an style issue instead, hiding the text or making it same color than the background. Please place a private ticket at the helpdesk and share an url to your calculator, we can debug and let you know how to fix.

Thanks, regards
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: Email result alert blank 06.02.2015 11:25

I have exactly the same problem. The EMAIL SENT OK= is ok but the alert window is blank.

What can I do?

Re: Email result alert blank 06.02.2015 11:34

Hi,
for the case above it was in fact a css style issue. The text was there, but the template was applying an style, changing the text to white, maybe you also have a template the popup is inheriting styles from.

We suggest to check if you can find the font color of your poup and change the style affecting. If you're not sure how to find it, please open a ticket and share an acess so we'll debug at your site.

Thanks,regards
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es
Are you satisfied with our products/services/support?
Please help us to keep improving, add a review at  joomla extensions site and  magento connect

Lo que nuestros clientes opinan de nosotros