Forum

Calc Builder Support

Calc Builder support
Forums
No se permite escribir sin estar logado. Por favor, login

empty spaces appear when exporting to PDF 29.11.2013 21:51

Hi,

I have a working calculator in which I have multiple 'yes/no' input fields. If the input field is 'yes' the answer is calculated, otherwise the default is "" allowing the next chosen field to be right under it, like a list.

This works fine when I receive the results in the modal window, however when I export it to PDF there are spaces created in-between the headings/results and I have not been able to remove them. The number of spaces do not correlate to the number of "" in between the fields. Some don't have spaces some do. The output code is identical so I don't see any problems there.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Jay,

Re: empty spaces appear when exporting to PDF 01.12.2013 12:12

Hi,
maybe you have any style applying that could be adding margins or paddings to certain sections/tags. We suggest to disable for a while 'import bootstrap classes', and/or create your own pdf layout using print preferences HTML before/after calc results and disable the automatic including input or output. You could set a simpler layout based on standard tables for ex, to ensure everything is lined up when pdf shows the output.

Hope this helps, regards
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es
Are you satisfied with our products/services/support?
Please help us to keep improving, add a review at  joomla extensions site and  magento connect

Lo que nuestros clientes opinan de nosotros