Forum

Calc Builder Support

Calc Builder support
Forums
No se permite escribir sin estar logado. Por favor, login

CSS screen vs pdf 31.10.2013 09:59

show / hide

on the screen I manange to hide radiobuttons based on the value of a selection box

used the {display: none;}

but on the pdf I got the default value visable

I try {color:white;} but don't do the trick

url: Removed (no longer there)

Edited by moon_1209 - 31.10.2013 12:36

Re: CSS screen vs pdf 31.10.2013 10:31

Hi,
the pdf will print the input form, so the properties set at execution time won't do the trick for this case. If you want to create a dynamic output for the pdf, you can set the print preferences, show input form to 'No', copy the contents of your input form at the HTML before calc results input, and introduce some changes there:

where you have ##radiobuttoninput##, replace for another variable like

##radiobuttondyn##

and finally at the code, calculate value for this text, starting with an empty string:

$radiobuttondyn="";

//and assign a value if you want the value to be printed, depending on option selected:

if($optionfield=="yourvalue"){

$radiobuttondyn=$radiobuttoninput;
}

With this solution you will get an empty text, unless the field 'optionfield' return a value of 'yourvalue'.

Hope this helps, regards
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: CSS screen vs pdf 31.10.2013 12:34

Now I see:

The CCS change is client-site with javascipt the CB stuff manage in [formlayout]

The PDF and e-mail is server-site with php calc rules and a html view with the ##var## manage in [Print Pref]. The {Include Form input} and {nclude Result} are only the plain info whithout dynamic CCS properties

¡Gracias
Are you satisfied with our products/services/support?
Please help us to keep improving, add a review at  joomla extensions site and  magento connect

Lo que nuestros clientes opinan de nosotros