Forum

Calc Builder Support

Calc Builder support
Forums
No se permite escribir sin estar logado. Por favor, login

CalcBuilder & VirtueMart 22.10.2013 16:53

How can I place the calculators next to the products?
And how can I add the standard price to the calculators.

Re: CalcBuilder & VirtueMart 22.10.2013 18:16

Hi,
each calculator is published inside a standard module, so you can place it at any specific position of your template, and enable it for the proper pages.

Also you have the option to publish inside an article using a custom position and the loadposition sintax joomla provides.

These options are more intended to create products, or calculate quantities in order to access the cart directly. Price is set as the calculator result, so it will overwrite the one of the template product. Here maybe we could provide a code tweak to have it added to the base one.

And finally, with cb for shopping carts, you also have the option to insert the calculator as a custom field inside your virtuemart product details, using the plugin. It will launch a popup layer and add the calculated price to the base price of the product selected.

There are many combinations, if you provide more details of how do you want to use the calculator we'll let you know the best approach available.

Best regards
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: CalcBuilder & VirtueMart 24.10.2013 10:40

I used the custom field. When you click on the link for the popup there is nothing, no calculator. And in the custom field settings, I can't select a module. I hope you know how to fix it.

Re: CalcBuilder & VirtueMart 24.10.2013 12:47

Hi,
ok, the calculator shown is the one selected at the custom field settings, so that is the reason why it shows an empty popup. Please double check you have created a module at your module manager, typed calcbuilder, with the calculator attached, and that its in state published, in order to get the option filled when handling the custom field.

We have also updated the quick guide regarding this case. You can check it here:

http://www.moonsoft.es/images/pdf/cb_quick_guide.pdf

at the section

- Insert calculator inside existing VM product

Please let us know if you need more information.

Regards
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: CalcBuilder & VirtueMart 24.10.2013 13:22

Hi,

Thank you.
I already saw that I didn't made a module.

Now I got one problem:
The price is still the price of the standard product.
And not with the extra cost, what is calculated with de calculator.

Re: CalcBuilder & VirtueMart 24.10.2013 13:24

Hi,
ok, so now the problem is when sending data to the product sheet. Please create a new ticket at the helpdesk, and paste the code of your calculator there, we'll take a look and let you know if you missed something.

Regards
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es
Are you satisfied with our products/services/support?
Please help us to keep improving, add a review at  joomla extensions site and  magento connect

Lo que nuestros clientes opinan de nosotros