Forum

Calc Builder Support

Calc Builder support
Forums
No se permite escribir sin estar logado. Por favor, login

Formating output report 29.07.2013 13:23

Hi,
I have a new calculator but need to be able to format the structure and styling of the output report (PDF, email or excel). I need to be able to move the results around on the page to make it easier to read and format the text styling using CSS. Can anybody help.

Regards,

Brian

Re: Formating output report 29.07.2013 13:29

Hi,
if you need the exported report to be different from the default output, you can set Include Result =NO at your print preferences. Then include your preferred layout and styling at the 'HTML before calc results' section, please note you can include there both fixed content, and inputs/outputs from the calculator using the same sintax you use at the exit output ( ##var## )

Hope this helps, regards
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: Formating output report 30.07.2013 05:05

Hi,
I was able to create a HTML report but is I did not get far due to my programing skills and some of the required output fields are not visible in the form layout. Is it possible to change the default layout and then simply add some before and after HTML elements?

Regards,

Brian

Re: Formating output report 30.07.2013 09:45

Hi,

Yes, 'form layout' could be defined with HTML editor/code and, to show form fields, add it anywhere in this way:

##MY_VAR_FIELD_NAME##

Calcbuilder replaces ##MY_VAR_FIELD_NAME## with the appropiate HTML form field (text, select, checkbox...) depending on its type.

Hope this helps. Regards,
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es
Are you satisfied with our products/services/support?
Please help us to keep improving, add a review at  joomla extensions site and  magento connect

Lo que nuestros clientes opinan de nosotros