Forum

Advisor Support

Advisor Support
Forums
No se permite escribir sin estar logado. Por favor, login

How to Record the Path of the Costumer in Advisor 22.09.2013 13:56

Hi,

is there any possibility to see the Trackrecord of a costumer when they used advisor ? They get shown the Result, i get the Clickpath in the Admin interface ?

If you would point me to where i can see this or where it is saved, if at all.

If not implemented, THIS would make your Advisor a must have Component for all doing Business on the Internet.

Thanks for answering.

Re: How to Record the Path of the Costumer in Advisor 23.09.2013 12:24

Hi,
at this time the component is not storing user input, so there's no way to check the selections afterwards. We agree this would be a nice feature to be added to the extension, so we will add a 'statistics' option to the backend for the next release.
We appreciate your feedback, so we'll extend your subscription period for free to make sure you will be able to download the new version.

Regards
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: How to Record the Path of the Costumer in Advisor 23.09.2013 13:52

GREAT! Thx

Re: How to Record the Path of the Costumer in Advisor 18.10.2013 11:05

Hi,
the new version 0.2.3 has been released. It includes a new backend option to check user input. We also included some graphs and made the log exportable to csv format for further management. You will soon receive an email with your subscription extended, again many thanks for your suggestion.

Regards
Moonsoft Team
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es
Are you satisfied with our products/services/support?
Please help us to keep improving, add a review at  joomla extensions site and  magento connect

Lo que nuestros clientes opinan de nosotros