First steps:Create List
You can create a new list in several ways:
- Using the 'new' button of the toolbar in order to configure a new list from scratch.
- Selecting one of your existing lists and using 'copy' option. This action will duplicate your list, both structure and content data.
- Recovering a previously saved backup. This option will prompt you to select one backup file saved using 'export list' (backup) option.
Basic steps to create and configure a list are:
- Create the fields(columns) of your list View instructions
- Configure the acl (permissions) table View instructions
- Access configuration to manage general settings of the list View instructions
- Configure layouts View instructions
- Load records View instructions
- Publish the list View instructions
Once the module is published, we can access the site to work with data. One example with
all options enabled would be shown as follows:
Card layout Last modified on
Trackback URL for this blog entry.